The 3rd International Pickleball Tournament Holland will take place from May 25 - May 27 2018 in the Topsportcentrum Almere! It will be a very international event with more than 240 players from 18 countries and even more nationalities.
Wednesday May 23 :
- 7.00-9.00 pm pickleball evening in Amsterdam, Sportshall de Pijp, Lizzy Ansinghstraat 88, Amsterdam. 12 courts available. Cafe upstairs with drank and sandwiches open from 6-10pm. You can find more information here
Thursday May 24:
- 13-15 : a free guided walking tour through Haarlem (only participants who has registered for this. email us if you also want to join). You can find more specific information here
- 17-20: indoor (and outdoor) play with Pickleball Haarlem at van der Geest Sporthal. Piet Voskuilenstraat 1, Haarlem. 9 indoor courts and 5 outdoor courts available. You can find more specific information here
Friday May 25:
- 10-12: a free guided walking tour through Amsterdam (only participants who has registered for this. email us if you also want to join). You can find more specific information here
- Afternoon Topsportcentrum Almere, Pierre de Coubertinlaan 4, Almere
- 14.00 participants welcome.
- 14.30 courts open only for participants single tournament.
- 15.00 -20.00 singles tournament.
- 18.00 -21.00: free play on 8 courts
- 20.00-21.00: free play on 16 courts
- 21.00: rules quiz, drinks (at your own costs) and little snacks in the cafe upstairs. Meet old and new pickleballfriends and playing partners
Saturday May 26: Topsportcentrum Almere
- 8.30 registration and courts
- 9.15 opening
- 9.30 start mens and women doubles
- 18.30 medalceremony
- 19-21 dinner in the topsportcentre Almere
Sunday May 27: Topsportcentrum Almere
- 8.30 am registration and courts
- 9.00 opening
- 9.20 start mixed doubles
- 17.00 medalceremony
- 17.15-19 after tournament drinks in café
Results 2nd international pickleball tournament Holland Results 2nd International Pickleball Tournament Amsterdam Calcutta rescue Scan 23 mei 2018 14_05 Join our facebookgroup: Pickleball Tournament Holland 2018 Venue: Topsportcentrum Almere Public transport the Netherlands Description playing levels in Dutch and English Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tournament directors: Bernadette Snijders Blok & Carine Thesingh Tournament committee: Bart de Baere, Corien Blommestein, Evelyn Giesbers, Jiske Groeneveld, Loes Zijp, Margriet Snijders Blok and a group of students. After two successful tournaments in the centre of Amsterdam (for an impression look at this little movie made by Jennifer Lucore) we were in need of a venue with more courts. We're very happy that we've found this beautiful topsportcentre in Almere where we have 16 courts available, a very nice cafe and the facility to have a dinner saturdaynight. The venue lies next to trainstation Almere Poort, with direct connections to almost all stations in Amsterdam). At our 'where to stay' page we've collected a lot of ideas with good connections to the venue. It will be a skill level tournament (no age groups) and you can play singles* (friday afternoon), doubles* (saturday) and/or mixed doubles (sunday). In singles you'll play at least 3 games and in doubles at least 4. Minimum age is 16 years. Ball: we'll play with the white jugs ball Most categories are complete now but we have some spots available so send us an email if you want to participate. Fees:
- one event € 32,-,
- two events: € 52,-,
- three events: € 65,-.*
- this includes free play Wednesdaynight in Amsterdam, free play Thursdaynight in Haarlem, a free guided walking tour through Haarlem Thursday afternoon and a free guided walking tour through Amsterdam Friday morning.
- diner saturdaynight: € 20,-
- tournament t-shirt: € 10,-
- payment by Pay Pal: € 2,-
- cancellation €10,- till April 15 2018 and after that €20,-
- Deadline for registration: April 15 2018