The 3rd International Pickleball Tournament Holland will take place from May 25 - May 27 2018 in the Topsportcentrum Almere! It will be a very international event with probably 200 players. After two successful tournaments in the centre of Amsterdam we were in need of a venue with more courts. We're very happy that we've found this beautiful topsportcentre in Almere where we have 16 courts available, a very nice cafe and the facility to have a dinner saturdaynight. The venue lies next to trainstation Almere Poort, with direct connections to almost all stations in Amsterdam). At our 'where to stay' page we've collected a lot of ideas with good connections to the venue. It will be a skill level tournament (no age groups) and you can play singles* (friday afternoon), doubles (saturday) and/or mixed doubles (sunday). In singles* you'll play at least 3 games and in doubles at least 4. Minimum age is 16 years. Most categories are complete now but we have some spots available:
- 2 individuals in the women's doubles 4.0-5.0 but only if these women can be a partner from partner-wanted-men in the mix (level 4.0 and 4.5-5.0)
- we have soms room in the mix but we're looking especially for:
- 1 woman in the mix 4.0
- 1 woman in the mix 4.5-5.0
- you can also put yourself at the reservelist. We've got always players who have to cancel.
- one event € 32,-,
- two events: € 52,-,
- three events: € 65,-.*
- this includes free play Wednesdaynight in Amsterdam, free play Thursdaynight in Haarlem, a free guided walking tour through Haarlem Thursday afternoon and a free guided walking tour through Amsterdam Friday morning.
- diner saturdaynight: € 20,-
- tournament t-shirt: € 10,-
- payment by Pay Pal: € 2,-
- cancellation €10,- till April 15 2018 and after that €20,-
- Deadline for registration: April 15 2018
How many players? In the singles tournament we have room for 28 women and 44 men. You can only register for the reservelist for the singles now. In the mens and women doubles for 54 couples each and in the mixed doubles we can have about 100 teams. We'll put you on the reserve list for the men's and women's doubles.
Wednesday May 23 : 7-9 pm pickleball evening in Amsterdam, Sportshall de Pijp Thursday May 24: Haarlem, van der Geest Sporthal
- 1-3 pm: a free guided walking tour through Haarlem (limited amount of participants)
- 5-8 pm: indoor (and outdoor) play with Pickleball Haarlem
Friday May 25:
- morning: a free guided walking tour through Amsterdam (limited amount of participants)
- Afternoon 3-8 pm singles tournament
- 6 -9 pm: registration and free play on 8 courts (8-9 pm 16 courts available) for all participants, referee clinic, rules quiz, meet old and new pickleballfriends and playing partners.
Saturday May 26:
- 9 am - 7 pm: men's and women's doubles
- 7.30-9:00 pm: dinner in the topsportcentre Almere
Sunday May 27:
- 9 am - 5.30 pm: mixed doubles
Join our facebookgroup: Pickleball Tournament Holland 2018 Join our facebookgroup: Pickleball Tournament Holland 2018 Venue: Topsportcentrum Almere Public transport the Netherlands Description playing levels in Dutch and English Contact: email@example.com Tournament directors: Bernadette Snijders Blok & Carine Thesingh Tournament Committee: Bart van Baere, Corien Blommestein, Evelyn Giesbers, Jiske Groeneveld, Loes Zijp, Margriet Snijders Blok and a group of students.